Posted by : Unknown Jumat, 26 Oktober 2018

Hello Everyone! Good morning, evening, afternoon, even night.. still with me Muammar Pierre as author of this blog, now I had to write this blog again cause of the second softskill subject. I need to do this cause I need to get A even SSS tho..
At the first blog, we discuss about How to write Ads and now my teacher want me to make an Ads.. so yeah I should do it and I got some Ilham to use photoshop, I did it and I make this weird Ads Brochure thing.. Lets see.

 Okay here is the thing.. Boring? Well.. you guys deserve to judge it tho..
I make it by myself, I hope my teacher even my friend who visit my blog wanna put some comment.
Thats all guys.. Thanks for your visit, hope you guys enjoy it. See you and have a NICE DAY 

{ 1 komentar... read them below or add one }

- Copyright © MPA's BIG BLOG - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -